Thursday, May 7, 2015

Quater 4 Lost Found Blog 8!



   At the end of the book as Darcy never took a day off without looking for her sister she kind of got a hint of what her sick grandma was saying. Her grandmother would say, "Did Jamee tell you about the nice time we had up on the mountains?" this question isn't really a question since Darcy's grandmother is sick she paid no attention to what she was saying Darcy thought she probably had a dream about it or something. But Darcy didn't know her grandmother was telling her thats where Darcy is. So after Darcy helped her grandma to the bathroom and back in bed she called her friend Tarah and told her, " Come to my house and watch grandma for me and tell Cooper to drive to the mountains." So she did just that and Darcy said the same to her father. Who would have thought Jamee might up in the mountains with just a T-shirt on and jeans. But trust me it was possible.


My reflection on this book is that you will learn your lesson if had put your feet in the characters shoes. So basically what I mean is when Darcy's little sister Jamee Ran away. As soon as they found her they took her into the small ER and Jamee told Darcy, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to disappoint you." This proves that she only ran away because she was just going up to the mountains because thats where she only felt safe at. Just like in grandmas dream she said the same thing but Darcy thought that since her grandmother was ill she probably just had a dream but the dream was really true. Since I've been reading all of the other Bluford Series I finally read the first one. and I actually think that now that I know what happens in the other books I'll read them again because I've already read the first. So it was kind of shocking to see that "Lost and Found" was the first book of the series.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment