Saturday, April 25, 2015

Quater 4 Blog 5



 At the end of this book as Celeste was going on to the 2nd round of modeling everybody was surprised that she had did her own makeup and it was flawless. But she didn't have enough time to talk they were on 10 minutes. Celeste is starting to realize she has came along way. Celeste came from being a overweight young girl to a young and slim Celeste. She tells the readers that, "As I went up each one, the beam from the spotlight grew stronger. When I reached the top, I dropped the side of the skirt and stepped out." This proves that Celeste was kind of nervous and this modeling stuff was meaning a lot to her I think she felt like she came a long way. "Some pf the other girls whispered and fetted over who would win. I stayed to the side, listening but caring only that I'd finished."That's was she said before they found who won.


    My reflection on this book is that when I first started reading this book I thought that it was going to be about models eating cookies. But then I started to know the theme of the book when the girl Celeste was saying that her aunt was making her do it because the pageant was for over weight girls and she wanted her to do something about her weight. If i was her aunt I would of asked my niece if she wanted to do the pageant. I think it was kind of decent that she did it that way because at the end of the day her niece was proud of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment